Calcium Carbonate masterbatch can be loaded at high blend levels without having any detrimental effect neither on the processing method nor on the quality of the end product.
The Calcium Carbonate masterbatch is produced from ultra fine treated calcium carbonate. It can be added to almost any type of polymers including polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) and polystyrene (PS) at dosages of up to 50% depending on the application.
- Calcium Carbonate filled PE: T-shirt bags, Consumer bags, HDPE Blown molding products, corrugated pipes.
- Calcium Carbonate filled PP: Thermoformed Packaging, Raffia (Bulk bags), FIBC’s, PP Valve bags, Sheeting.
- Calcium Carbonate filled PS: Extrusion, Thermoforming, Injection moulded parts
- Talcum filled PP: Automotive industry, electrical appliances, furniture, white goods.
- Glass Fiber Reinforced PP: Automotive industry, Electrical appliances, Furniture.
- Glass Fiber Reinforced PP Random Copolymer: PPRC pipes, Hot water & central heating, Industrial systems, High pressure systems.